The high-powered vacuum and delivery system comprises.
A skid mounted high-powered variable vacuum system capable of providing 27”Hg / 0.9 bar vacuum in combination with a mobile variable speed discharge system that can discharge slurries and liquids at up to 70 M³/Hr and distances of more than 100M dependant on slurry properties.
Driven by two diesel engines the system provides autonomous operation, capable of handling slurries containing solids in excess of 2”.
In addition to discharge of bottom sludge from storage tanks, the system is suitable to perform.
- Transfer of oil drilling cuttings
- Remote oil spill response
- Transfer from damaged reservoirs
- Pipeline emptying for decommission
- Construction site water and debris removal